You have one or more voucher codes that you want to redeem for Citavi license keys. Please follow the steps below that best apply to your situation:
1) You purchased one or more licenses prior to September 19, 2016. You would like to redeem the voucher codes you haven't used yet for license keys for yourself or others.
You no longer need the voucher codes. The voucher codes have already been changed into preliminary licenses. These preliminary licenses can be found in your Citavi account, where you can assign them directly to a user.
Please take the following steps:
- Register for a Citavi Account with the email address that the voucher codes were sent to: citavi.com/register
- After registering for and logging in to your account, you will see the licenses that you ordered.
- Select a license with the Unassigned designation. Next to User information, click edit.
- Enter the email address for the person you want to assign the license to. If you want to assign the license key to yourself, enter your own email address. Click the check mark to close the panel.
- The user will receive an email from us requesting that they create an account with the same email address. After logging in, the user can then find the license key in his or her account.
If licenses were purchased with a different email address, the voucher codes were sent to this person. If the person who purchased the licenses is no longer working for your organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can transfer the licenses to your account.
2) You received a voucher code from your organization
You can no longer redeem the voucher code. However, the license administrator for your organization can assign the license to you from his or her Citavi account. Please ask the license administrator to proceed according to the steps above.
3) You received a voucher code from your university
The voucher code can be redeemed for a personal license key at citavi.com/voucher.
Additional information for Citavi Account.