You linked citations in your text to the bibliography as described in the manual chapter Linking in-text citations to the bibliograph in our manual)
. Now you'd like the links to appear in another color (blue, for example). For this to occur, each citation should have the Word Hyperlink style applied to it.
- Download the Macro for Word.
- Extract the .zip file by right-clicking it and selecting Extract all from the shortcut menu.
- Start Word.
- In Word press ALT+F11, to open the VBA macro editor in Word.
- In the Macro Editor on the File menu, select Import file.
- Select the CitaviReferenceLink.bas file that you downloaded.
- Close the Macro Editor.
- In Word, right-click the Quick Access Toolbar (i.e. the toolbar found at the very top of Word.)
- Click Customize Quick Access Toolbar. Under Choose commmands from, select Macros.
- Select the Normal.Modul.CitaviReferenceLink macro you just added.
- Click Add.
- Click OK.
You can now continue inserting references in your document with Citavi's Add-In for Word. To apply the hyperlink style to all of your citations, click the macro symbol in the Quick Access Toolbar.