I want to switch from an older version of Office to Office 2016. Can I continue using the Citavi Word Add-In in my new version of Word?
Citavi's Word Add-In works with Word 2016 if you are using Citavi 5.1 or later.
If you were previously using the Word Add-In in an earlier version of Word, you'll need to uninstall and reinstall the Add-In after upgrading to Office 2016:
- In Windows, switch to the Control panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Select Citavi 5.
- Click Change. The Citavi 5 Setup starts.
- Click Next.
- Select Modify and then click Next.
- Click the disk hard drive icon next to Word Add-In. Select This feature will not be available. Click Next and continue through the Setup.
- Repeat steps 4-7. In step seven select This feature will be installed on local hard drive.