When installing Citavi or while you are working with it, you receive the error message that the typeface "Tahoma", "Arial" or "Segoe" does not support the Regular weight.
The deinstallation of another program caused a defect in the system typeface. This in turn causes Citavi not to work correctly. Here's how you can fix the font file:
Windows 7 und Windows 8
- In Windows Explorer switch to the folder C:\Windows\winsxs and in the search field search for *.ttf. It can take a couple minutes for results to be displayed.
- Right-click on the font specified in the error message and click Install.
- Open the folder C:\Windows\Fonts and click File. Select Install.
- In the new window that appears, select the first Fonts folder. All fonts on your PC will be displayed, including those that are defective.
- Select the defective font file and click Install.
- Restart your computer