- You want to save a picture on the screen in Citavi as an image quotation.
- You want to show Citavi support staff a picture of a problem.
Take a screenshot of the image to save as an image quotation or to add to your support question.
Option 1: Use the Snipping Tool
- On the Start menu, click All Programs > Accessories > Snipping Tool.
- Click the New arrow and then click the snip type yu want to capture.
- Annotate the capture if you want.
- Click Save to save the image.
For more information, see Use Snipping Tool to capture screen shots
Option 2: Basic Windows Print Screen
- Press Alt+PrtScn to copy an image of the entire screen to the Clipboard.
- On the Start menu, click All Programs > Accessories > Paint.
- Click Paste.
- Click Save and save the image in JPEG format.
In addition to the built-in options described above, there are many third-party screen capture tools you can use to make screenshots. These have added features, such as the ability to capture open menus and to annotate the pictures with arrows and text.